Internal freewheels type FXN
For application as backstop in installations with high speeds in freewheeling operation and as overrunning clutch in installations with low speeds in driving operation.
- Overrunning Clutch
- Internal Freewheels FXN are sprag freewheels without bearing support and with sprag lift-off X.
- The sprag lift-off X ensures a wear-free freewheeling operation when the inner ring rotates at high speed.
- The outer ring is pressed into the customer housing. This makes compact, space-saving fitting solutions possible.
- Nominal torques up to 20 500 Nm. The torque is transmitted on the outer ring by press fit.
- Bores up to 130 mm. A multitude of standardized bore diameters are available with short delivery times.
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.