Transmission chain Quadruple
These Regina transmission chains are used for driving axles without slip with high efficiency (98%). Transmission chain is also called a roller chain. All of our transmission chains are performed according to ISO and ANSI standards.
- Roller chains: Available from: 3/8 "stitch (06B-1), ½" (08B-1), 5/8 "(10B-1), ¾" (12B-1), 1 "(16B-1) , 1¼ "(20B-1), 1½" (24B-1), 1¾ "(28B-1), 2" (32B-1), 2¼ "(36B-1), 2½" -1) and 3 "stitch (48B-1). The U.S. sizes are: 04C-1 (A25), 05C-1 (A35), 08A-1 (A40), 085 (A41), 10A-1 (A50), 12A-1 (A60), 16A-1 ), 20A-1 (Al100), 24A-1 (Al20), 28A-1 (Al40), 32A-1 (Al60), 36A-1 (Al80), 40A-1 (A200), 48A-1 (A240)
- Roller kits in simplex, duplex, triplex quadruple design.
- Available in steel (standard), chrome plated or nickel plated and in stainless steel (SS, stainless steel).
- Heavy duty drive execution for very heavy loads.
- Double stitching chains are available in a variety of sizes, which is half the number of rolls, which makes it possible for some applications to be a price-effective solution.
Enduro transmission chain: This type of chain is evenmore due to oil-impregnated sintering bushes. As a result, the chain does not require lubrication and maintenance and will improve the service life and chain life.
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.