KTR REVOLEX bush coupling KX-D
The KTR REVOLEX is a torsionally-flexible, failsafe pin & bush coupling. It can be plugged in axially and is characterized by its short design. In addition, this REVOLEX coupling allows for an easy disassembly of the elastomer rings including the pins while being assembly. The REVOLEX coupling compensates for every kind of shaft misalignment while transmitting the torque safely.
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly
- Short design; small shaft distance dimension
- Torques from 3,800 to 1,220,000 Nm
- Elastomers from chloroprene caoutchouc
- Elastomer: Operating range from -30° C to +80° C and short-term max. +120° C
- Easy disassembly of the complete pins easily possible
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.