Lightweight nylon curved-tooth coupling
The KTR BoWex Curved-tooth gear couplings are flexible shaft connections for a
positive torque transmission. Because of this flexible shaft, they are specifically suitable to compensate for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignment.
- Material combination: nylon / steel
- Compensation for shaft misalignment: axial, radial, angular
- Axial plug-in, simplified assembly
- Operative range -25° C to +100° C
- Torque from 5 to 2,500 Nm
- The various components are easily interchangeable
- Available in almost all sizes and sizes of machines
- Maintenance-free by the combination of materials (nylon / steel)
- Suitable for temperatures between -25 ° C and + 100 ° C
- Boreholes according to ISO passing H7 DIN6885 - JS9
- Also, conical drilling and spline rotation possible
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.