KTR MONOLASTIC flange coupling
This KTR flange coupling primarily transmits the power reliably to ensure that the machine is in a position to perform the work as required. These FLE-PAC couplings are high-quality torsionally rigid curved-tooth flange couplings to connect flywheels to I. C.-engines and hydraulic pumps.
- Single-piece, flexible flange coupling
- For the drive of diesel engine/hydraulic pump up to 250 kW
- Available in different shore hardnesses
- Axial plug-in in connection with pump spline shaft
- Available for SAE and DIN pump spline shafts
- Available with 3-hole and SAE mounting
More couplings than elastic couplings
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.