The Rexnord Viva is an elastic coupling of polyurethane. The middle V-shaped notch leaves the highest voltages away from the urethane site attached to the metal, creating a uniform breakage site that reduces potential damage in case of overload.
- Longer lifespan bearings in connected equipment due to the flexible element of the coupling
- Maximum coupling capacity and minimum voltage
- The coupling is also available with HTL taperbush terminal box hubs
- Resistant to a relatively high degree of inevitable alignment errors
- Adhered to corrosion-resistant carbon steel coated shoes.
- Building sizes / types: V110, V125, V130, V150, V170, V190, V215, V245, V290, V365, V425, V460, USA110, USA125, USA130, USA150, US170, USA190, US215, VS245, VS290, VS365, VS425, VS460, VSX110, VSX125, VSX130, VSX150, VSX170, VSX190, VSX215, VSX245, VSX290, VSX365, VSX425, VSX460
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.