KTR ROTEX BTAN & SBAN brake disc coupling
This KTR ROTEX couplings are characterized by small dimensions, low weights and low moment of inertia with high torque transmission. Due to the precise, all-round machining, the running properties are positively influenced and the service life of the coupling is considerably increased. They provide assurance for a torsional-damping force transmission and take impacts from uneven working engines. The new T-PUR gearcases and elements are suitable for higher temperatures and are available in all types and sizes for the most extreme environments.
- Jaw-type coupling with brake drum suitable for installation of external drum brakes
- With double shoes to DIN 15431/15435
- Each coupling type may be combined with different sizes of the brake drum
- The max. brake torque must not exceed the max. torque of the coupling
- Each coupling type may be combined with different disk sizes of the brake
- The brake disk has to be mounted to the hub shoulder 1Nd
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.