KTR RADEX-N lamina coupling
The KTR RADEX-N coupling can be used on such applications which require a reliable and maintenance-free torque transmission with shaft displacement at the same time. The laminas are waisted lamina sets arranged in layers. They are connected to the hubs or flanges, respectively, in an absolutely backlash-free fit by means of positive-locking set screws.
- Coupling type main for pump and fan drives as well as for compressors
- Spacer unit is factory-mounted
- Coupling in accordance with API 610, API 671 optionally
- Temperature range up to + 280ºC
- Spacer length up to 6 meters
- Stainless spring steel lacquer package
- Large alignment errors with low bearing load
- Nominal torque 15 - 280000Nm
- Size bore 5 - 330mm
- Game-free and maintenance free
- Standard and spacer execution
- Available according to API 610 directive
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.