KTR SYNTEX safety coupling
The KTR SYNTEX couplingis a backlash-free safety clutch with a low weight and mass moment of inertia. Large bore diameters and a clamping ring design easy to assemble are further characteristics of the safety clutch having extremely compact dimensions. Main applications are state-of-the-art machine tools, control and positioning technology and special purpose machinery.
- Positive locking ball-latching principle allowing for a high repeating accuracy
- Short reaction times during the overall service life
- Safety clutch up to 400Nm
- Available as standard and synchronous version
- Torsion rig and play-free drive
- 4 construction sizes with torque protection from 6 to 400Nm
- Syntex can be equipped with a sensor
- Also versions with sprocket, toothbrush or claw coupling
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.