Type X Single Joint Stainless steel
The Mario Ferri Universal Joint X program is entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 standard execution. AISI 303 and AISI 316 are possible on request. They all consist of a star wheel core and 2 half-joints with fork ends.
Other features of these X serie universal joints
- High efficiency
- Silent running
- Low friction coefficient
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for aggressive environments (Chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and the marine industry)
- Good heat resistance
- High toughness at low temperature
- Maximum working angle is 45° for single joints and 90° for double joints.
- Maximum speed is 4000 R.P.M. for H series
- All these joints are also supplied in telescopic version which are entirely made in stainless steel as well.
Available in 4 variants. Technical specifications can be found in the PDF on this page.
Other products than universal joints
Due to our large assortment, there is almost always a product that is suitable for your applications. We not only supply drive components, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.