Assortiment electric motors
We offer electric motors including the IE3. IEC is the new series of electric motors with asynchronous turbine motors. SEW-EURODRIVE has developed these engines based on the proven, current range of engines. The SEW engines are very economical with energy and also comply with the strict Ecodesign Directive, which is effective from 16 June 2011. With the energy-efficient models of SEW-EURODRIVE you can save a lot of money. Another advantage is the reduced CO2 emissions of this electric motor.
Benefits of SEW-EURODRIVE electric motors
- Easy configuration of all engine variants from just one series
- Available in foot version (IM B3), flange version (IM B5, B14) and foot / flange version (IMB3 / B5, B35, B34
- Largely available from stock or within 1 business day
- Power range Standard motors: 0.09 to 200 kW
- Energy efficient motors: 0.75 to 160/200 kW
- More possibilities, even fewer restrictions
- Space and cost savings through more compact construction
- Security for the future, also because of environmental issues (standards)
- Energy efficient engines for efficiency classes: Standard Efficiency, High Efficiency, Premium Efficiency
- Price reduction by choice of different brake sizes: Up to three brake sizes per engine size
- Fully engineered built-in encoder
More than electric motors
We not only supply electric motors, but also all the other components needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of drive technology and transport components, electric motors and stepping motors. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.