Martin Levelling foot Galvanized Steel/Fix 8º/Rubber/Hole pattern
These levelling feet are made of galvanized or stainless steel. Because of their nature, they are a good compromise between a plastic and a solid foot. Applications for this kind of levelling feet are: food, ceramic industry and handling machineries in general.
- Easily compilation of machine frames
- Applicable in many setup options
- 8 degrees adjustable
- Galvanized steel
- Hole pattern for attachment to the floor
- Base plate made of rubber is provided on the underside in order to be able to absorb vibrations
- Through the rubber base plate, this levelling foot has a function as a non-slip
We not only supply levelling feet, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of drive technology and transport components, hydraulic components, oil coolers and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.
Uitgevoerd met gatenpatroon