Stainless steel heat exchanger
Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers are required when the operating environment or fluids do not allow for standard heat exchanger materials to be used such as food processing and pharmaceutical production. Due to the specialist nature of the product, Thermex Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers are manufactured bespoke to a customer's specific requirements. By providing us with the operational data such as inlet temperatures and flow rates, Thermex can supply the perfect heat exchanger for your application.\
- Stainless steel (316) tubes.
- Stainless steel (316) tube plates.
- Stainless steel shell (316). Cast iron, gun metal or stainless steel headers.
- Removable components for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Nitrile seals. (Viton seals are available for applications where operating temperatures >100ºC)
We not only supply oil coolers from Thermex, KTR and Bowman, but also all the other components needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of drive technology and transport components, electric motors and stepping motors. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.