Thermex 2300-serie oil coolers
Hydraulic Oil Coolers have been manufactured by Thermex since 1979, using an established design combining high performance with durability and reliability.
- A choice of Copper or 90/10 Cupro-Nickel Tubes.
- Naval brass tube plates.
- Aluminium shell
- Cast iron headers.
- Leak detection ring – standard on 2700 & 2800 Series. (Available for 2300 and 2500 Series if required)
- Nitrile seals. (Viton seals are available for applications where operating temperatures > 100ºC)
- Manufactured in England
- Short delivery times available on many of our oil coolers
- Duty range - 3kW to 750kW (subject to flow rate and temperatures)
- Working Pressure (Oil) - 20 bar to 30 bar (Depending on Size)
- Working Pressure (Water) - 10 bar
For performance curves, detailed dimensions and further information please download the full technical catalogue in the attachment.
We not only supply oil coolers from Thermex, KTR and Bowman, but also all the other components needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of drive technology and transport components, electric motors and stepping motors. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.