Vacuum Stepper Motor VSS / VSH
Phytron’s VSS stepper motors are specially designed two phase, hybrid stepper motors. They can be used in vacuum environments up to 10 -11 hPa. They are optimal for extraordinary environments such as deep and high temperatures or extreme radiation intensity.
- Stepper motors for vacuum applications
- Vacuum classes:
Fine vacuum up to 10-3 kPa
High vacuum up to 10-7 hPa
Ultra high vacuum up to 10-11 hPa (dry bearing or greased bearing)
- Winding temperature range from –20 to +300 °C
- Radiation resistance up to 106 J/kg
- Holding torques from 3.4 mNm to13 Nm
- Diameters 19 to 125 mm
- Number of steps: 200 (1.8°) standard
- Step accuracy 5 %
- Optional: VPGL planetary-/Harmonic Drive gear, Thermal element type KTC/ Pt100 resistor sensor, resolver, double shaft
We not only supply stepper motors, but also all the other products needed to achieve an optimal process. In our stockpile we have, for example, various types of drive technology and transport components, hydraulic components, electronic motors and our own monitoring system the Beegle. Do you want to know more about a product or do you have a question? Our specialized sales engineers will be happy to assist you in finding the best product needed for you technical challenge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or seek information.