Privacy Statement | Morskate Aandrijvingen
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V.
7558 PJ Hengelo (Ov)
The Netherlands +31 747601111
Erik Bekhuis is appointed as data protection officer of Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal information
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. collects your personal information when you use our services and/or when you provide this information to us. We will collect the following personal information:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal information you provide to us, for example, by creating a profile on this website, in written correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your browsing behavior on various websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and type of device
3. Special and/or sensitive personal information
Our website and/or service is not intended for website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot determine whether a visitor is older than 16. That is why we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, so that no data is collected from children for whom parental consent has not been given. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete this information.
4. For what purpose and on what basis do we collect personal information
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. will collect your personal details for the following purposes:
- To send you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
- To call or e-mail you (if necessary to carry out our services).
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. analyses your browsing behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. monitors your browsing behavior on various websites so that we can adjust our products and services to your specific needs.
- Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. also collects personal information when there is a legal obligation to do so, such as the details required for our tax return.
5. Automated decisions
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. does not take automated processing based decisions on issues that might (significantly) affect individuals. This applies to decisions made by computer programs or systems, without human involvement (for example, an employee of Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V.).
6. How long will your personal information be stored
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. stores personal information only for the required time period to carry out the purposes for which your details were collected. We use the following storage periods for the following (categories of) personal information:
- First and last name and e-mail address: for the period of time we deem necessary to inform our visitors and/or customers. We store this information for the purpose of mailouts and acquisition.
- Storage of user information and analytics: 26 months. We will use the information we collect via Google Analytics to view visitor flows and to improve our website. We will store this information for 26 months, in order to be able to compare it with current data.
7. Sharing personal information with third parties
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. will not sell your information to third parties and only provide it if this is required to carry out our agreement with you or if this is legally required. We conclude a processing agreement with the companies processing your personal information on our behalf, in order to guarantee the same level of security and confidentiality of your information. Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. remains responsible for the processing of your personal information.
On your first visit to our website, we informed you about these cookies and asked for your permission to place them. By changing the settings of your internet browser, you can ensure that cookies will no longer be stored. You can also delete all previously stored information via your browser settings.
9. Being able to view, modify or delete your personal information
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection of your personal information or to object to the processing of your personal information by Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal information that we have from you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send your request for access, correction, deletion, data portability or the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your ID with your request. Black out your passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, the row of numbers at the bottom of your passport), passport number and Citizen's Service Number (BSN) on this copy. This is for your privacy protection. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within four weeks.
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. would like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).
10. How we protect your personal information
Morskate Aandrijvingen B.V. considers the protection of your personal information as very important and takes appropriate measures in order to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you believe that your personal information is not properly secured or if you believe misuse has occurred, please contact us via: email@example.com
11. Changes to this statement
Any changes to the privacy statement of Morskate Aandrijvingen will be published in this document. If this is the case, the revision date of this document will be updated. The most recent version will always be displayed on our website: www.morskatedrivetechnology.com
Finance & HR
Sales | Purchase